- Be part of a Supportive Award Winning Team with National Support
- Training and Career development opportunities
- Gain experience in Remote Health and multiple automated DAA packing robots
- Salary package of $180,000 per year inclusive of accommodation and car
- Guaranteed profit share opportunity!
If you've been looking to make a move and waiting for a role that really brings something special to the table - this could be that role.
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has now become available for a motivated Pharmacist Manager to join our business.This is a full-time role Monday to Saturday, based at our United Chemists Tennant Creek.
As the Pharmacist Manager you will manage and support the pharmacy team to ensure accurate and efficient running of the dispensary. You will be responsible for meeting all professional and ethical requirements of a pharmacist as well as being responsible for the optimum functioning of the pharmacy as a whole, within the United Chemists guidelines.
We are looking for a hands-on manager with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude who can develop and inspire your team to meet the unique healthcare needs of every customer.
Great with people and an excellent communicator, you will be able to deliver Pharmacy services to the local community and empower patients to manage their health and well-being through health promotion and education.
You will ideally demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience managing a busy dispensary
- Strong leadership, communication and organisational skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with patients and allied health professionals
- Ability to work as part of a small team and relate to a diverse range of people
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Empathetic nature and understanding of people's needs
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current General Registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
- Previous use of the FRED dispensing system (preferred)
- The right to live and work in Australia
An excellent salary package commensurate with experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Relocation assistance is available on an individual basis.
About the location:
Tennant creek is a major service centre in the Northern Territory and offers the opportunity for you to gain broad and valuable experiences not on offer in most metropolitan areas. With all modern services and facilities, it combines the traditional friendliness of a small town with attractions aplenty in this pioneer environment. With a population of 3,500 the town is the major hub for the surrounding Barkly Region.
United Chemists, part of the Scaffidi Group, provides old fashioned friendly service with all the latest in pharmacy care and advice and has everything in store for the health and beauty needs of the whole family.
We are passionate about what we do and value the contribution of our people. We work together as a team to ensure that the decisions and improvements we make deliver for our customers.
How To Apply:
If you are a passionate, aspiring, motivated pharmacist looking for an opportunity to make your mark we want to hear from you. Apply Now!