Are you an experienced and dynamic, retail-focused Business Development Manager?
Here's your chance to join an exciting, progressive company with multiple local and interstate retail pharmacy sites.
Would you like,
- An opportunity to use your management knowledge and leadership experience to become an integral member of the state management team?
- To work in an environment that values your input for improving systems and facilitating change?
- The opportunity to put your stamp on the business by delivering improvements and initiatives in line with the strategic direction?
The Scaffidi Group manages pharmacies across Australia including Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane and rural and regional sites in SA, NT, QLD and VIC.
We are passionate about what we do and value the contribution of our people. We work together as a team to ensure that the decisions and improvements we make deliver for our customers.
About the Role:
Based in Adelaide and reporting to the National Operations Manager, this role is primarily working with the Retail Managers, Pharmacist Managers and the Support Team and requires a high level of industry knowledge, sales experience and business management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice, coaching and hands on support to the stores in all areas of people and retail management.
- Ensure each individual business achieves its financial, people-management and store goals
- Work with store leaders to proactively identify and act upon opportunities for growth
- Review the retail offering and implement improvements and changes in line with market demand
- Monitoring and driving the meeting of budgets and forecasts
- Reviewing and supporting recruitment needs at a store level
- Provide direction to sites in regards to performance based issues and ensuring compliance with legislation as well as internal policy
We are looking for a highly motivated, solution-focused individual who can add value to all areas of the retail sales and management process, focusing on individual pharmacy performance, guidance and growth.
To be successful, will need to demonstrate that:
- Has a minimum of 3 years' experience in Pharmacy sales or relevant experience within the Pharmacy or Retail Industry (while Pharmacy Industry experience is preferred, it isn't essential)
- Possesses excellent organisational and computer skills
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is a team player but has the ability to work autonomously
- Is motivated, enthusiastic and possess a drive to take the business to the next level
- Displays excellent analytical and business development skills
- Is goal oriented and thrives on the ability to deliver results
- Well-developed market relationship skills with customers - Buyers, Pharmacists and Retail Managers
If you are looking for a new challenge and enjoy working with a high level of autonomy whilst being part of the broader management team you will enjoy this role.
Frequent travel interstate and intrastate will be a benefit and requirement of the role with a need to visit all sites under your management on at least 6 to 8 weeks basis.
- Opportunity to work with an established, well know brand
- Great company vibe and amazing team
- Great support and training
- Competitive salary (car allowance, phone and laptop provided) with generous performance-based bonus structure.
- Being part of a company that has a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the industry.
How To Apply:
If you have the drive and enthusiasm for achieving budget results through exceptional people management and leadership, with experience working in a dynamic Retail environment, then this is the role for you! Apply Now!