- Are you finishing your Pharmacy degree in 2020 and looking to begin your career with a well-known and respected pharmacy group?
- Do you want to be part of a Supportive Award Winning Team with National Support?
- Gain experience in Remote Health and multiple automated DAA packing robots!
A fantastic opportunity has now become available for a passionate and ambitious Intern Pharmacist for 2021 to join our team at Priceline Pharmacy Alice Springs.
Country and regional placements provide a rare and exciting opportunity to work within a close knit community and develop solid relationships.
About the location:
Alice Springs is a remote town in Australia’s Northern Territory, halfway between Darwin and Adelaide, both 1,500km away. It’s a popular gateway for exploring the Red Centre, the country's interior desert region. A thriving, spirited outback centre, Alice Springs is as famous for the personality of its locals and contemporary and traditional art as the natural wonders, including the stunning Larapinta Trail and the MacDonnell Ranges, which surround it.
About the role:
The purpose of the Intern Pharmacist role is to assist the Pharmacist in the successful operation of the dispensary with the prime goal to learn about all aspects of retail pharmacy particularly within the dispensary.
To be successful in applying for this opportunity, you will ideally possess the following:
- Completed a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
- Ability to undertake pre-registrant year in 2021
- Strong communication skills among all stakeholders
- Excellent customer service
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy with the ability to follow instructions
- POS and Dispense program knowledge will be highly regarded (FRED dispense ideal)
- A desire to develop your career in community pharmacy with the Scaffidi Group.
This is a temporary position available for a period of 12 months, starting January 2021. Successful applicants will be expected to sit for their written AHPRA exams and oral AHPRA exams at the earliest scheduled session where they have met the practice hour requirements.
In return we offer:
- Opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills in a range of pharmacy services.
- Training and networking opportunities with pharmacists and interns across the group.
- Ongoing career opportunities for proven performers
The Scaffidi Group manages pharmacies across Australia including Adelaide, Brisbane and rural and regional sites in SA, NT, QLD and VIC. Our group of pharmacies operate under three main brand banners- United Chemists, Priceline Pharmacy and Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse.
We are passionate about what we do and value the contribution of our people. We work together as a team as well as with the local clinics, hospital & allied health services to achieve outstanding primary health outcomes for our patients.
How To Apply:
If you have excellent communication skills, are willing to work hard and consolidate your learning in community pharmacy then, Apply Now!